UpdatedReviews

From the beginning of my life


 
From the beginning of my life
I have been looking for your face
And finally I have seen it
And I know with you is my place
Now I have seen
The charm, the beauty,
The unfathomable grace
Of the face that I was looking for
I am bewildered by the magnificence
Of your beauty
And wish to see you
With a hundred eyes
My heart has burned with passion
And has searched forever


   



For this wondrous beauty
That I now behold
Your fragrant breath
Like the morning breeze
Has come to the stillness of my heart
You have breathed new life into me
I have become your sunshine
And also your shadow
My soul is screaming in ecstasy
Every fiber of my being loves you
Your love has lit a fire in my heart
For me the earth and sky
My arrow of love
Has arrived at the target
I am in the house of your mercy
And my heart beats your name
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment