UpdatedReviews

I think of you,


I think of you,
And I wonder who could be as great as you.

I lay in bed and think of you,
With arms around me,
Telling me how much you love me.

I wake up with the thoughts of you,
And go to bed with dreams of you.

I think only about you,
And wonder how things can be so true.

I love the feel of your skin,
And the way you smell,
   
And the way you wear your smile so well,
There is no one who does it the way you do.

I go crazy just to the sight of you,
And go soft when I’m in your arms,
The way your hands fit so perfectly into mine.

I love you with unconditional love,
And I hope you do too.

I think of you,
And I wonder who could be as great as you,
The answer is: there’s only you.

I Love You With All My Heart

I Always Have And I Always Will
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment