UpdatedReviews

Without You


Without your touch, I cannot feel.
Without your lips against mine,
Sweet as the taste of wine;
Without our hands entwined together,
Without us being bound forever.
Without your touch, I cannot feel.


Without your voice, i cannot hear.
Without your beautiful voice,
Forcing me to make a choice;
Without the sound of my heart,
When your cute little whispers begin to start.
Without your voice, I cannot hear.





Without you in my sight, I cannot see.
Without seeing your wonderful face,
The way you walk with every bit of grace;
Without seeing sparkling smile,
I hope it'll stay for a very long while.
Without you in my sight, I cannot see.



Without your scent, I cannot smell.
Without the smell of your cologne,
So very special, you make it your own;
Without the soft, manly scent of your hair,
Nobody can help but stare.
Without your scent, I cannot smell.



Without your breath, I cannot breathe.
Without feeling you hear,
Knowing your nowhere near;
Without feeling your life,
I try, but I just can't strife.
Without your breath, I cannot breathe.



Without your love, I cannot live. 
Gasping for air,
Knowing you don't care,
Without you here,
I have everything to fear.
Without your love, I cannot live.



Without you, 
I don't know what I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment