2. Be a good listener.
3. Make her feel secure, don't threaten her with divorce.
4. Express to her relatives, how wonderful she is.
5. Leave the past for Allah, don't dwell on, dig into, or bring it up.
6. Don't act as if you are doing her a favour by working or providing, Allah is the Provider, the husband is the carrier of the sustenance to the family.
7. Respect that she might not be in mood for intimacy, stay within Halaal boundaries.
8. Help her take care of the children.
9. Remember you are not always right or perfect yourself.
10. Go out on a date or a get-away for the weekend in a nice location, preferably without kids.